At the end of the year, many people reflect on what has passed. It's a time
to look back, to look forward, to celebrate -- and to make new goals.
For the first challenge, that's the plan here too, just slightly more abstract...
For the first challenge, that's the plan here too, just slightly more abstract...
Look at things in your stash out of context. It helps.Of each thing, ask yourself "What is it?" -- and then ask yourself "What else is it?"
Sometimes a spoon isn't just a spoon. LOL.
Check out some of these for inspiration . . .
by Hollie
by mlpieters (Lauren)
by AmyPunky (Emilie)
by blackdog (K'Lynn) Post your layout link in the comments of this thread by the 31st of December.
(New challenges will be posted every other Thursday.)
i've used the same elements as lauren! lol ;)
ReplyDeletehere's my take on the challenge:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=505495&cat=500
it was fun! thanks!
Emi
Gee, I'm glad you linked to this--I must have missed the announcement that this was finally up! At least I haven't missed the deadline yet =)
ReplyDeleteI did it!! And holy heck, did that take a long time--but I learned tons. Thanks for the great challenge!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=111524&cat=502
I found this challenge while surfing around. It really struck a cord with me so I decided to play. I had to think deeper and a little different then I usually do and use a different style. It was fun - thanks.
ReplyDeletehttp://inspirationburnes.blogspot.com/2008/12/timeline-of-growth.html