Get Out Of The Box!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Challenge 03: Welcome To Your Nightmare

There seems to be more than the normal amount of circus-y goodies
coming out lately, which honestly scares the living crap out of me.
Clowns? Hello? Scary stuff there. I'm just saying....

So for this go...it's going to be about the nightmares you've had while
sleeping, or the nightmares you've lived though while awake.

For me personally, it's losing my vision. I'm an entirely visual person.
I'd be a quivering puddle of nuts if I ever found myself without sight!

Some food for thought...
Focus on what specifically bothers you about your fear while gathering
your supplies. For example, if you're afraid of needles, there are enough
straight pins, stick pins, and t-pins out there to make a visual porcupine.
By drawing such a focus to this element, you'll make a strong impact and
really get the point across (no pun intended) that you're not one for needles.

Claustrophobic? Think about locks, cages, miniature doll houses...
Bugs make your skin crawl? Look in your nature goodies, there are often some
bugs tucked in. MK Designs' Insect Invasion and Jen U's Creepy Crawlies rock.

Blind Me by blackdog

Fear by Chookie

Rejection by Lauren

2 comments:

  1. I am STILL working on this one LOL and it pretty much looks like it did when I started. Its seriously an amazing challenge and really is making me think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge, could barely look at the screen as I was doing it lol.

    ReplyDelete