Now, that I have your attention...
You might want to start by going through the folders of the felty masters:Kate Hadfield, Tiff Brady, Holliewood Studios, Rachel Young, Emily Merritt,
Kaye Winiecki, Kasia Designs, Amanda Rockwell, and Miss Tiina.
You MAY use stitches, staples, buttons and glue to stick your bits to the page.
You MAY recolour, chop up, combine, stack, erase and otherwise alter
any felt to fit your purpose.
You MAY apply shape templates and custom shapes too.
by HollieDue Feb 22th. Inspiration to follow, as it comes in.....
such a cool idea!
ReplyDeletelauren
Love your sense of humour. What fun.
ReplyDelete*lol* This is hilarious! I do hope I have time to play--I've been horribly busy lately, and I miss playing!
ReplyDeleteThis challenge is scaring me even more than the last one!
ReplyDeleteI tried and failed at this one :(
ReplyDeleteI'm with Jen, I also tried and failed miserably. Take pity of us and set a nice easy one next pleeeease
ReplyDeleteJust can't do felt!
ReplyDelete